Sombrero Beach Drone Film

Nada Khalaf-Jones makes photography and film in the Florida Keys to tell your story. She is a mother of four and runs the business from home base in Key Largo.

“I ventured south to make this Sombrero Beach drone film on a whim. But with purpose. A wedding will happen right on this beach! In a few weeks.” She says.

How to make amazing stories? Discipline and creativity! Determination and fearlessness! Start with talented film and photo production.

Being technically skilled and prepared is 80% of my recipe for success. Having a creative eye and building story and telling it is the other 20%!

Watch Her Sombrero Beach Drone Film

See The Sombrero Beach Story in Visit Florida

Article Taken from Visit Florida – By Jodi Mailander Farrell

One of the best-kept beach secrets in the Florida Keys, Sombrero Beach on Marathon Key is a cozy backyard playground for islanders.

The Keys is most acclaimed for its bars, sunsets and sea adventures, so mangrove-free Sombrero Beach is a lucky find. With its soft sand and turquoise waters, the Middle Keys gem serves locals and in-the-know visitors.

Turn off U.S. 1 toward the Atlantic Ocean side at Mile Marker 50 and wind along Sombrero Beach Road past homes on stilts and Marathon High School to find the serene, manmade retreat favored by young families, Miami women on girls-only getaways, and savvy travelers.

“Wow, what a cute beach!” said Jennifer Jones Kruse, who flew into Fort Lauderdale from Houston and drove 2½ hours with two teenagers for a stay in the heart of the Florida Keys.

“This is a nice little set-up, and it’s easy to get to.”

Jan and Annika Svensson’s two children, ages 11 and 13, ran straight into the ocean as the family from Sweden concluded a coastal road trip from New York at Sombrero Beach.

“It’s beautiful, it’s clean, it has a great view,” Annika Svensson said. “We heard only locals know about it so we had to check it out. I love seeing the sailing boats go by.”

Along with free, adjacent parking, the beach has other perks, including handicap access on a wide, flat path, a picnic pavilion, children’s playground, volleyball court, restrooms and showers. Dogs on leashes are allowed.

The sandy strip is a perfect perch for sunning, snorkeling in the gentle surf and fishing in the shallow water during the park’s hours between 7:30 a.m. and dusk.

Sombrero Beach Drone Film & Photo by Nada Khalaf-Jones Photo Film Drone

the Sombrero Beach wedding spot – book the pavilions for short events #sombrerobeachwedding

Florida Keys Wedding Photography, Playa Largo Resort

wedding photography at Playa Largo Resort, Key Largo
Florida Keys Wedding Photography & Wedding Video
NKJ social media – sample of wedding films

Family Portrait Photography & Wedding Photography Marathon

#FloridaKeys #FamilyPortraits #MarathonFamilyPortraits #PhotographersinMarathon #FloridaKeysPhotographers #Familyportraitoutfits #Whattowear #KeyWestFamilyPortraits

Leave a Reply

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close